Run an Applications Report
Applications Reports allow Administrators to pick and choose from an extensive list of applicant data fields to create a customized report, which can be viewed onscreen, saved and recalled, and downloaded as a CSV file. Applications Reports are created by applying a customizable set of filters to sort applications along many possible data points. As filters are applied the applications meeting the criteria are displayed.
Run Applications Report
1. Navigate to Applications Report under Reports
Navigation: Reports > Applications Report
- Select Reports from the navigation bar.
- Ensure the Applications Report tab is selected on the Reports page.
2. Select a set of filters
By default users can filter by unit, status, degree, tags, name, application ratings, completeness, selected or rejected applicants, archived or withdrawn applications, date of final submission, and date of first submission, and filter by responses to form questions
Select the desired filters from this page.
Filter by Form Responses
1. Select Filter by Form Responses. This will open a window to select the form, question, and response to use to filter the list.
2. Select the Form, Question, and Response from the dropdown list.
3. Click Add to add the response to the filter.
4. Click Done to activate the filter.
Note that multiple form responses can be added with which to filter the list.
3. Add custom columns of information
- Click the Columns button that appears to the right of the page.
- Select the desired column information.
The default columns that will display are applicant name, date updated, tags, and overall average rating (if enabled). Columns can be added for complete status, date submitted, highest degree earned and highest degree date, and overall ratings.
Note that the default columns can be restored at any time.
- Click Apply when finished.
4. View and/or download the results
Once filters are selected, click View Report at the bottom of the page when finished to view emails or click Download CSV at the bottom of the page when finished to view a spreadsheet of the results.
5. Return to saved report
Click Saved Views to the right of the page to recall the saved view of the list.