Manage Respondents of a Committee Form
This article explains how to manage respondents to a committee form once it is added to a case. Unit Administrators and Case Managers can monitor the completion status of a form and may elect to omit a requirement for a reviewer, allowing the case to move to the next committee or step without a response from the reviewer.
1. Navigate to Manage Respondents under Cases
Navigation: Cases > Name > Name > Case Details > Manage Respondents
- Click Cases under Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT) on the navigation menu.
- Click the Name of the desired case to view.
- Select the Case Details tab at the top.
- Click Manage Respondents adjacent to desired item.
Unit Administrators, Case Managers, or Committee Managers can view the status of required forms and take action to omit a form requirement.
2a. View Responses
- Click Omit Requirement adjacent to the desired respondent to omit the requirement.
- This will allow the case to move forward without a response from the reviewer.
- Click Enforce Requirement to undo the above action.
- Click View Responses to view the answers to a submitted committee form.
2b. Fill out responses
A Committee Manager, Case Manager, or Unit Administrator can also fill out a form directly from the Manage Respondents window
Click Fill Out Form in the the Manage Respondents window adjacent to the unsubmitted form desired to be fill out.
3. Send completed case forward.
Once all form requirements have either been satisfied or the form requirement omitted, the case can be sent forward to the next step.