View Committee Form Responses
When assigning a form, a user can indicate an internal section in which the form will display. The completed form will appear in the designated case section on the Case Materials section of the Case page. Unit Administrators, Case Manager, and Committee Managers can also click Edit on a committee form record and change the access level as needed at a given step.
- Click Cases under Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT) on the navigation menu.
- Click the Name of the desired case to view it.
- Ensure the Case Materials tab is selected at the top.
- Click Read Case. The form will appear in the reader along with the other case materials.
- Scroll down in the reader to view the form responses.
- The first page of the form will be a summary of committee member names, roles, and response statuses (In Progress, Submitted, and more).
- Click the Download button at the top of the page to download the form. This is only possible if downloading has been made available.
The form responses can also be accessed via the Manage Respondents window, by clicking Manage Respondents and then clicking View Responses.
A Committee Manager, Case Manager, or Unit Administrator can edit a committee form record and change access levels as needed for a form record within a given case step, setting limits on who can view the form as a part of the case.