Back Up Bulk Data
Data in Faculty Activity Reporting (FAR, Faculty180) can be backed up by exporting it in bulk to a chosen location. Data can be backed up based on the unit, the type of data (including profile and activity information), and the academic term.
Backing Up Data
1. Navigate to Back Up Data under Administration
Navigation: Administration > Administration > Back Up Data
- Click Administration under the Administration section in the navigation menu.
- Click Back Up Data under the Bulk Data section.
2. Fill out information
- Click the Change button to select the unit containing the data to be backed up.
- Select the type of data to be backed up under the Data Included section.
- Select the academic terms for the data to be backed up using the dropdowns under the Time Period section.
- Select the appropriate file format options for the data being backed up under the File Format section.
- Click Export. Select the location to store the backup files. Note that the backed up files are contained in a ZIP file.