Add to and Manage List of Contacts
A list of contacts from whom to request letters can be created and maintained in Dossier. These contacts are used to request letters from multiple letter writers using the same letter request. When requesting multiple letters, Interfolio will automatically generate a document title with the letter writer's name to personalize requests. The auto-generated document title can also be customized. Depending on permissions in the program, Dossier Deliver account holders can also share materials with the people in their contact list.
Check out this article on how to Share and Receive Feedback on Dossier Materials for more information.
Select the tabs below to view more information on how to create contacts.
Navigation: Add Contacts > Add Contact > Add
- Select My Contacts from the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner.
i. Select My Contacts from the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner.
ii. Click Edit or Delete adjacent to the desired person's name.
- Click Add Contact in the upper right-hand corner of the My Contacts page.
- Enter the name and email address of the proxy who is going to receive the request and upload the letter on behalf of the actual recommender.
Note that the name and email listed here will not be shared when the letter is added to an application or shared as part of a delivery.
- Click Add when finished.
If a letter has been requested from a person in the contact list, editing or deleting that person's contact information here will NOT affect the existing letter request.
Navigation: Letters > Request a Letter > Request Method > Email > Add New Contact
- Click Letters on the navigation menu.
- Click Request a Letter in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Email as the Request Method.
- Select the Recommender:
As many letter writers as desired can be added.
- Ensure the Choose Existing Contact tab is selected. Select the Recommender from the dropdown.
- Or select the Add New Contact tab. Enter information for recommender and click Add Contact when finished.