Use Emulate User Tool
Faculty Activity Reporting (FAR, Faculty 180) allows administrators to emulate faculty and staff members to access information or to view FAR from their perspective. This is especially helpful for assisting faculty/staff members who have questions about using FAR.
1. Navigate to Emulate User under Administration
Navigation: Administration > Administration > Emulate User
- Click Administration under the Administration section of the navigation menu.
- Click Emulate User under the Tools section.
2. Emulate desired user
- Click the hyperlinked number for the unit corresponding to the faculty member to be changed. If necessary, click the plus sign to expand a unit.
- Use the filters in the Count By Unit section if desired.
- Click the desired user within the search results at the bottom of the page.
- If necessary, use the Search Names Below field to locate the desired user within the search results.
- Click OK. The selected user will now be emulated.
- After the page loads, it should show the name of the user being emulated at the top of the screen in a red box.
- To exit the emulation, click Exit Emulation at the top-right corner of the screen.