Run a Positions Report
Committee Managers and Administrators can use the positions report feature in the "Reports" section of Interfolio Faculty Search to generate report data on positions.
Positions Reports are created by applying a customizable set of filters to sort positions. You can even customize what columns of information will display in the report.
Navigate to the Reports section of Interfolio Faculty Search
- Select Reports from the navigation menu
- Select the Positions Report tab
Select filters for the report
- Filter your report by indicating the unit, position status, open/close date, position type, and if the position is open or closed.
Save Reports and View Saved/Shared Reports
- Save your report and return to it later by selecting the Save button next to the applied filters above your report.
- Name your report and indicate if you want to share this report by making it available to any administrator or committee manager who has access to the position.
- Recall saved and shared reports by selecting Saved Reports.
Customized the displayed columns in the report
You can set the columns that will display in your report by deselecting the defaults and/or adding new columns to display.
- To customize the columns, select the Columns button.
- Deselect any items in the Selected section and select new items in the Positions section to customize your report.
- Select Reset Defaults to reset your report to the defaulted columns.
Download your report
- Select Download CSV to download your report.