Complete & Submit Committee Forms
Committee Members or Committee Managers (depending on the settings indicated when creating a form) can fill out and submit a form as part of a case, and if necessary, resubmit a form they have previously submitted. A form can be saved before all required questions are complete, and can be made editable again by the original respondent.
A committee member who is given access to a case that has required forms will receive an email with a note about the items they need to complete as part of the review.
Complete Committee Forms
1. Navigate to Fill out Form under Cases
Navigation: Cases > Name
- Click Cases under Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT) on the navigation menu.
- Click the Name of the desired case to edit.
- Click Fill Out Form under the Actions column of the Required Items section within the Case Details tab.
2. Submit Form
- Answer the form questions.
- Click Submit Form when finished.
- Click Save Responses to save responses and work on the form later.
- Click Yes to confirm submission of form.
- Click Edit Submission adjacent to the desired form under the Case Materials tab to make changes to a submitted form