Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions: Activity Management
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to configure the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator
- To add a new activity or edit an existing activity, click Activities from the Navigation menu.
- Then click Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions.
When adding a new activity, you have the option of entering data manually or importing citations from other publications.
If entering data manually, the required information and available options will vary depending on the type of activity being added (book, journal article, presentation, etc.) and your institution.
This integration must be activated for your institution by Interfolio, reach out to your project manager or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty members are able to add files to the DSpace repository without leaving FACULTY180. When adding scholarly activities in FACULTY180, faculty members can add files and the associated metadata directly to the DSpace repository as an attachment from FACULTY180. DSpace will then send FACULTY180 a link to the file in the DSpace repository the link is stored in FACULTY180 with the associated scholarly activity.
To add a file to the DSpace repository through FACULTY180, do the following:
- From the Navigation Menu, click Activities, then click Scholarly Contributions & Creative Productions.
- Click Add.
- Select the type of activity to be added, then click Continue.
- In the Attachments section, select the DSpace file type. The Select DSpace Collection pop-up window opens.
- Select the appropriate Collection, then click Okay.
- Save your work.
For more information about importing citations, view the following videos: