The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to configure the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
The Access Settings feature must be activated for your institution by Interfolio. If you would like this feature activated, please submit a support ticket.
Faculty can now select other FACULTY180 users to be a proxy (delegate) user on their account, allowing proxy users to access the CV information and reports for the faculty accounts they are assigned to. A proxy is similar to emulating another FACULTY180 user, but with the following limitations:
- A proxy user does not have access to the Admin section tab or administrator functions, even if the faculty member for the account they are assigned to has this access.
- A proxy user does not have access to the evaluations functionality and cannot access dashboard entries related to evaluations.
- Proxy access expires on a date selected by the faculty member.
To assign a proxy user to your faculty account, do the following:
- On the Navigation menu, click Access Settings. The Access Settings screen displays.
- Users Granted Access to My Account: Displays faculty members who are currently a proxy user on your faculty account.
- Accounts I Can Access: Displays faculty accounts that you have proxy access to.
- In the Users Granted Access to My Account section, click Add. The Add Access dialog box opens.
- Select the faculty member(s) to whom you wish to assign proxy access. All active faculty accounts are available.
- Select the expiration date for the proxy access.
- Add any notes if necessary.
- Click Save. If necessary, click the Edit icon to make changes to a user's proxy access. Click the Delete icon to remove a user's proxy access.