Send Dossier Materials by Paper Deliveries (USPS or FedEx)
Sending a Delivery
1. To send out a paper delivery, start by clicking "Deliveries" in the left hand navigation menu
2. Click "New Delivery" in the upper right corner of the screen
If you haven't yet upgraded to Dossier Deliver, you will be prompted to upgrade your account before proceeding with your delivery
3. Click "Mail" to send out printed materials and follow the steps below:
4. Enter the "Recipient information"
Be sure to enter the complete name of the recipient's institution/organization, your recipient's name, title, and department.
5. Enter the mailing address
6. Click "Add Materials"
If you have not yet added materials to your Dossier account, you will need to do that now.
If there are already files in your Dossier, you can select to include them -or- open the "Add New File" tab and drag & Drop or upload new files
7. After uploading a new file, select the type of material you are uploading, and click "Add"
8. Select your delivery method
Check to make sure the recipient information is correct
9. Select the delivery method you would like to use and click "Continue"
10. Review and confirm the details of your delivery
11. Click "Preview" to download a PDF showing how your materials will appear to reviewers
12. Note the estimated delivery date
13. If you selected a paid delivery option, you will need to confirm the purchase, and check the box to acknowledge that your card will be charged
14. Click "Submit Delivery"
15. When your mail delivery is submitted, you will see a success message. Click "View sent deliveries" to see the status of your delivery
16. View "Sent Deliveries"
From the "Sent Deliveries" page, you can search for recipients of sent deliveries, and sort your deliveries by status and type. Note that you can cancel deliveries from this screen as well.
17. Remember, you can also keep track of the status and progress of unfinished deliveries from the "Deliveries" page
Look for the deliveries tab in the upper right navigation menu.