Reopen a Closed Position
1. Filter your list of positions to show only closed positions
2. To reopen the position, select it from the list of closed positions
3. Click the Position Actions button, and then select Open Position from the dropdown list of actions
4. Choose a new status for the re-opened position
Find the status of the position and click the link labeled "change." Select the new status from the dropdown box.
5. Confirm the change to an open status
6. Click the Position Actions button and select Edit Position
If you want to start accepting applications again, you will need to edit the position and enter any new dates, descriptions or other changes.
You may need to manually change the close date of the position if you want to start accepting applications again
You may also want to republish the "Apply Now" page for the position
7. Reopen a closed position that has gone through selection approval
There are a few more steps involved in reopening a closed position when the positions has gone through the process of selection approval.
Filter the list of cases to find the closed case you are looking for
Click "Send Back" to send the position back to an approval step
Fill out the form indicating which approver should receive the step, and click to send the position back to the approver
Click "Position Actions" and select "Open Position"