Create an EEO Form
1. Access the "Administration" page
From the navigation menu, select the Administration page
2. Check to make sure you are editing settings for the correct administrative unit
3. Open the "EEO Information" tab
4. Scroll down to the EEO forms section
5. Click "Add" to begin creating a new form
6. Give your form a title
7. Enter a description of the form and indicate if the form should be required by all new positions
8. Click "Add Question" (at the lower left of the screen)
9. Add the question title and help information
10. Select a question type
11. Indicate if the question is required to complete form (cannot be left blank or skipped)
12. If the question type is multiple choice, checkboxes or a grid, you will need to enter possible answers
13. Click "Show Applicant Preview" to see how the form will appear to applicants
14. When you are finished, your form will appear in the list of forms on the EEO Information tab
You can click the pencil to edit, or click "x" to delete the form.
About Question Types:
Text questions prompt applicants to respond with one line of text. These are best suited for short answer, free-form responses.
Provide applicants with an entire text box for their answer. Best suited for longer, paragraph-form responses.
Multiple Choice Questions
Presents multiple answers and applicants can choose one. This type of question can also work for True/False, Yes/No, and other binary questions. You can also provide applicants with a box for "Other," where they enter their own answer.
These provide applicants with multiple answer choices, of which they can choose one or more. You can provide applicants with a box for "Other," where they can enter their own answer.
Applicants can select one option per row. This type of question can be used to express preferences, e.g., which courses the applicant would like to teach.