Edit or Delete an Existing Administrative Unit
This article provides instructions on how to update the name and parent unit of a unit in Interfolio Review, Promotion, and Tenure (RPT).
Edit an Administrative Unit
1. Navigate to Units under Users & Groups
Navigation: Users & Groups > Units
- Navigate to Users & Groups on the navigation menu.
- Click the Units tab at the top.
2a. Edit a unit
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) adjacent to the desired unit.
Note that to view the unit, clicking the arrow icon to the left of the parent unit name may be necessary in order to view a nested unit.
- Update the unit Name.
- Select a new Parent Unit from the dropdown list, if necessary.
- Click Update when finished.
2b. Delete a unit
- Click the Delete icon ("X") adjacent to the desired unit to delete.
- Click Yes to confirm decision.
Note that the option to delete a unit will only appear for units that are not in use.