Assign or Change a Position Status
Administrators and Committee Managers can change the status of a position in ByCommittee Faculty Search from the Applications page or the Review Position screen.
To change position status from the Applications page:
1. From the Navigation bar, select Positions.
2. Click the position title to view the list of applicants
3. Click the Change button for the position's Status field.
4. Select a new status from the dropdown menu
Note: Notice the "Close Position" status at the bottom of the list. See here for more information on closing a ByCommittee search.
5. Confirm and notify applicants
The "Change Status" window reminds you of the permissions associated with the active status and gives you the option to compose and send an email to applicants about the change.