The Search feature allows administrators to search for information in their database, based on a specific word/phrase. Searches can be filtered based upon a specific unit, date range, and section. This is an effective tool to locate faculty members with activities in an area of interest, for finding faculty with research interests in a particular area for grant proposals, and more.
To perform a search, do the following:
- Navigate to Administration > Administration, then select the Search option at the bottom of the page
- Type the search term in the Search For field
- Apply filters for unit or date range if applicable
- Select the section area that should be searched
- Click Search
- The search results will subsequently display in a popup window.