Courses Taught Report
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to configure the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
A courses taught report will display all of the teaching information for a selected range.
- From the left-hand navigation select Administration, then select Reports
- Select Courses Taught under Activity Reports
3. Select the desired scope and settings of the search
- Compute as: indicate if the information should be computed as 'Total' or 'Average per Section'
Measure of Teaching: The specific information that will display. The following measures can be displayed for the selected faculty/units.
- Enrollment information
- Student Credit Hours
- Credit Hours
- Teaching Load
- Courses Sections
- Course Level: Choose the relevant course levels to display: All, Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional. This allows you to easily narrow the displayed course information by the assigned course level.
- Begin/End Date: Indicate the Begin and End dates for relevant course information
- Unique Sections: Select whether or not you want to include Unique sections
Diving into the Results
After running your report, you are able to dive into the different aspects of the data to see more specific information.
Dive into the information that you are most interested in by selecting the link. Select a unit prefix to limit the view of the report and dive into all selected information for only that unit, ACCT (Accounting) is selected in the example below.
When selected, all relevant courses for the range are displayed. You can further dive into a specific semester, summary total, or single course, by selecting the relevant link.
Selecting a single semester total, will narrow the information and courses displayed to that semester. Diving deeper eventually allows users to find faculty/course specific information
Modify, Save or Export the Report
After you have ran the report, or at any stage during the drill-down process you can easily 1. modify, 2. save this report for later use or 3. export in a variety of formats.