Activities by Activity Classification
The Activities by Activity Classification allows administrators with the proper permissions to display the relevant information about the selected activity classification.
Configure Activities by Activity Classification
1. Navigate to Activities by Activity Classification under Reports
Navigation: Administration > Reports > Activities by Activity Classification
- Navigate to Reports under the Administration section of the navigation menu.
- Click Activities by Activity Classification under the Activity Reports section.
2. Fill out information for the report
- Customize the report by configuring the relevant fields in the General section, narrowing the faculty, or narrowing by additional activity classifications.
- Select the relevant Activity Classification to focus on for the report
- Select the Classification Values to be included in this report: Yes or No.
- Select the Begin and End date for the activity classification
- Choose what detail you want to Count in the displayed report: Activities or Faculty.
- Select whether or not you want the displayed report to show Unit Accumulation
- If Unit Accumulation is set to Yes, then the total shown for each unit will be the aggregate value of all entries for each sub-unit in the unit hierarchy.
- Select how the Columns should display the data: Terms or Classification Values
- Selecting Terms will display the chosen time frame range.
- Selecting Classification Values will display the different activity classification values in columns, narrowed by the Classification Values field.
- Click Build Report when finished.
3. Modify, Export, or Save your report
Click the Actions button and select which action you would like to apply to this report using the dropdown.