Edit Search Committee Membership
In order to be added to a search committee, a person must first be added to the program as an Interfolio Faculty Search user.
Committee Managers and Administrators often add users to a search committee during the process of creating a position, but it is simple to edit the membership of an existing search committee from the "Applications" page of a position.
- First, make sure the committee member has been added as a Interfolio Faculty Search user
If your potential committee member is not already an Interfolio user, you will need to add them to the program.
- Find and select the position title to open the list of applicants for the position
- Select Position Actions and then the View Committee Option
- Select Edit
- Select Add Member to call up a list of available Interfolio users who can serve on your committee
- Search for the user by first or last name, and select Add to add them to the committee
As you are typing, matches of existing Interfolio users will appear.
- Select Add Manager to call up a list of available Committee Managers for your committee
- Select Add to add the user as Committee Manager
This list displays users who have been assigned the role of Committee Manager for the unit in which you are working. If you don't see the user you are looking for you, may need to assign the user the role of Committee Manager for the unit in which you are editing the position.
- Keep adding members and/or managers until you have your committee assembled, and select Update
To remove a member, simply click the X next to the user's information.