Activities by Activity Classification
The content in this knowledge base is based upon the standard FACULTY180 environment. Your institution may have made changes to configure the FACULTY180 environment to meet your institution's needs; therefore, the screens in your FACULTY180 environment may differ slightly from the knowledge base. For more information, please contact your FACULTY180 administrator.
The Activities by Activity Classification allows administrators with the proper permissions to display the relevant information about the selected activity classification.
Select the link in the Activity Reports Section
- From the left-hand navigation select Administration > Reports
- Select Activities By Activity Classification under Activity Reports
Running a Report
Customize the report by configuring the relevant fields in the General section, narrowing the faculty, or narrowing by additional activity classifications.
- Choose the relevant Activity Classification to focus on for the report
- After choosing an activity classification, you can choose what associated values you want to be included in this report.
- Select the relevant date range for the activity classification
- Choose what detail you want to count in the displayed report: Activities or Faculty.
- Select whether or not you want the displayed report to show unit accumulation
- If Unit Accumulation is set to Yes, then the total shown for each unit will be the aggregate value of all entries for each sub-unit in the unit hierarchy.
- Select how the columns should display the data: Terms or Classification Values
- Selecting Terms will display the chosen time frame range.
- Selecting Classification Values will display the different activity classification values in columns, narrowed by the Classification Values field.
- When finished, select Build Report. After the report is built, the results display.