Load Past Appointments and Past Events
How to view past appointments on a faculty member’s profile:
- Click Actions button
- Select View Appointment History
Appointment History displays as below. Select an appointment to see more details.
If you would like to load past appointment data to a faculty member’s profile you may do the following:
- Load the Appointments file with the “Past Appointment” field set to “TRUE”. This upload will not include all past appointment events. If you wish to load past events associated with a current or past appointment proceed to step 2.
- Load the Past Events file which will allow you to load all events associated with a past or current appointment.
Loading Past Appointments (without individual events)
If you would like to add only past appointments and not each individual event that occurred within that appointment, use the Appointments upload template with PAST = TRUEDelete
Loading Past Events (for current and past appointments)
If you would like to add in all past events:
- Use the Past Events upload template to add individual events to a faculty member’s appointment history
- Populate past events in either current or past appointments by loading the Past Events file
Here’s how Past Events Appear on a Faculty Member’s Profile for a past appointment (each field has been mapped to the Past Events template upload).
Here’s how Past Events Appear on a Faculty Member’s Profile for a current appointment (each field has been mapped to the Past Events template upload).
Click the Academic Appointment name to opem the details drawer.
The Details Drawer displays:
- Unit Name
- Series Name
- Rank Name
- Appointment Title
- Appointment Start Date