Loading Past Appointments and Past Events
- Click Actions button
- Select View Appointment History
Appointment History displays as below. Select an appointment to see more details.
- Load the Appointments file with the “Past Appointment” field set to “TRUE”. This upload will not include all past appointment events. If you wish to load past events associated with a current or past appointment proceed to step 2.
- Load the Past Events file which will allow you to load all events associated with a past or current appointment.
If you would like to add only past appointments and not each individual event that occurred within that appointment, use the Appointments upload template with PAST = TRUE
If you would like to add in all past events:
- Use the Past Events upload template to add individual events to a faculty member’s appointment history
- Populate past events in either current or past appointments by loading the Past Events file
Here’s how Past Events Appear on a Faculty Member’s Profile for a past appointment (each field has been mapped to the Past Events template upload).
Here’s how Past Events Appear on a Faculty Member’s Profile for a current appointment (each field has been mapped to the Past Events template upload).
Click the Academic Appointment name to opem the details drawer.
The Details Drawer displays:
- Unit Name
- Series Name
- Rank Name
- Appointment Title
- Appointment Start Date