Committee Managers and Administrators can email applicants individually or in groups, as well as create automated email notifications in Interfolio Faculty Search.
When messaging more than one applicant, recipients will never see the names or email addresses of other applicants being contacted.
Check out this article on how to View Report of Emails and Notifications Sent for more information on how to review a list of communication that has been sent..
- Click Positions on the navigation bar.
- Click the hyperlinked Name of the desired position.
- Select the checkbox adjacent to the desired Applicant Name.
- Click the Email button that appears on the toolbar at the top.
Selecting Applicants at the top of the table will select all applicants in the list.
- Enter the From name, Reply to email address, Subject, and Body, or click Insert Message Template to automatically fill in the information from a previous message template in the account.
- Click Send when finished.