Use Tags to Mark and Sort Applications
Tags are bits of text that can be added to an applicant's record to help sort, categorize, and quickly identify applications in Faculty Search.
If enabled, committee members can use tags:
- To identify candidates with significant achievements such as teaching awards or fellowships.
- To mark progress of an application through the hiring process ("Interviewed," "Shortlist," "Not Competitive").
- To quickly add comments useful for sorting applications ("Good Teaching Evaluations," "Strong Publications").
- To mark applications they have reviewed or are responsible for reviewing.
- To filter the list of applicants and focus on the most competitive.
Committee Managers can also use tags to assign specific Evaluators to a candidate. Tags can be added from the Applications page, the Applicant Profile of an individual candidate, and can also be attached to an application when running an application report.
Click "Applicant Name" at the top of the table to select all applicants.