Get Help for Interfolio
Interfolio's Scholar Services team will act as the primary contact for product and technical support for all institution's administrators, faculty, and staff. This article will cover how to get help by contacting Scholar Services, their available hours, and general response times.
Interfolio Scholar Services Team
Select the tabs below to view more information on the Scholar Services team.
Tier 1 - Scholar Advocates
Initial issue triage, product education, and support for “how-to” questions. Primarily serving the faculty and Dossier users.
Tier 2 - Customer Success Advisors
Complex troubleshooting, bug triage, and product support. Primarily serving the administrative users.
Help requests can be made from a variety of channels:
- Phone: (877) 997-8807
- Press 1 for help from our Tier 1 team (serving faculty and Dossier users)
- Press 2 for help from our Tier 2 team (serving administrators)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fillable web forms in the Help Center or Client Community
- Chat (only for Dossier users)
Scholar Services is available the following hours Monday - Friday:
- Email/ticket form: 5:00am - 10:00pm ET
- Phone: 9:00am - 6:00pm ET
- Chat: 9:00am - 6:00pm ET
- Email/ticket form: 9:00am - 8:00pm ET
- Phone: 9:00am - 8:00pm ET
For immediate help, the best way to contact the team is via phone. If calling after hours or on the weekend, please leave a message and a member of the Scholar Services team will return the call as soon as they are next available. First response times for email tickets vary, although Scholar Services always tries to reply in a timely manner.