View the List of Positions
Positions accessible to you in Faculty Search appear on the Positions page.
Click the positions link from the navigation bar
Positions are listed in a table that displays the position name, status, type, and open and close dates
The positions to which you have access will display in a table that lists:
- The name of the position is generally the title of the position you are trying to fill such as "Associate Professor..."
- The position status describes the current state of the search, such as; Accepting Applications, Under Review, etc.
- The type of of the position indicates if this is a search for faculty, staff, or fellowship recipients
- The open and close dates indicate when a position is open or closed to new applications
- The number of applications is listed here
- If you have EEO access, you will see a flag t the right of the page. A red flag indicates that a problem has been identified by an EEO officer
To access the applications for a position, click the position title
The "Filter" button allows you to limit the list according to status or view archived (closed) positions
You can filter by the Position Status or whether it's Active/Closed
You can even sort using the column headers
Still don't see the position you are looking for?
- Ensure that you've been assigned to the search committee: You may not yet be assigned as a committee member to the position
- Check the status of the search: The current status of the search may not allow for Evaluator access