Verify Data and Request AACSB Reports
Our number one tip on preparing for AACSB reporting is to check data. This article explains how users can use reports in Interfolio to prepare for AACSB reporting. The following in-product reports will help prepare to do AACSB reports. Users can drill down to just the count level for all these reports, and reports can be sorted in-product to show faculty with counts and without. Administrators can then drill down to individual faculty within the reports.
To verify that teaching and program data has been loaded for all faculty with the right information and the right courses have been added to the right programs.
Report: Activity Input
- Filter on Teaching section
- Filter on the Teaching metric
- Use Program or Activity Classification filter to check program level data
To verify that all scholarship entered by faculty has been classified appropriately for reporting purposes.
Report: Activity Input
- Filter on Grants
- Use Activity Classification filter to check for Competitive Research
Report: Scholarly Activities
- Filter on scholarly subtype
- Filter on Activity Classification for Intellectual Review Type or Scholarly Type
- Drill down to add the Activity Classifications as columns
Check out our article on Scholarly Activity Reports.
|Table 3.1 (Faculty Sufficiency and Qualifications)||Faculty Classifications for Faculty Sufficiency, Normal Professional Responsibilities and Percent of Time Devoted to Mission for Each Faculty Qualification Group. Date of First Appointment to the School which is populated from the Year Started field in the faculty classification file and Highest Degree, Year Earned, which is populated from the Degree section on the Profile Form. Teaching data is pulled from the Courses Taught section|
|Table 3.2 (Deployment of Participating and Supporting Faculty By Qualification Status In Support Of Degree Programs)||The Faculty Classification for Faculty Sufficiency and Course/Program Groupings with metric numbers from the Courses Taught of those Courses.|
|Table 8.1 (Summary of Intellectual Contributions)||Activity Classifications entered by or on behalf of faculty will populate Table 8.1. That information is drawn from the scholarship section of Faculty Activity Reporting based on the Activity Classification = Intellectual Contribution Review Type and AACSB Scholarly Type|
Request a report
To request reports please submit a request to email@example.com asking that a help ticket for the report be created. This request should include:
- The date range of the reports needed and the time frame desired to be reporting on.
- The units and/or disciplines of faculty to be included in reports
- Which teaching programs are desired. By default, all programs and course groupings are included.
- Which teaching metrics are desired. Tables related to teaching can be pulled using enrollment, student credit hours, teaching load, or course sections.
- The Scholarship status. By default the following statuses are included