Verifying Your Data in Interfolio Before Requesting Reports
Our number one tip on preparing for AACSB reporting...Check your data!
This article explains how users can use reports in Interfolio to prepare for AACSB reporting.
The following in-product reports will help prepare to do AACSB reports. Users can drill down to just the count level for all these reports, and reports can be sorted in-product to show faculty with counts and without. Administrators can then drill down to individual faculty within the reports.
To verify that teaching and program data has been loaded for all faculty with the right information and the right courses have been added to the right programs.
Report: Activity Input
To verify that all scholarship entered by faculty has been classified appropriately for reporting purposes.
Report: Activity Input
- Filter on Grants
- Use Activity Classification filter to check for Competitive Research
Report: Scholarly Activities
- Filter on scholarly subtype
- Filter on Activity Classification for Intellectual Review Type or Scholarly Type
- Drill down to add the Activity Classifications as columns
- For more information see this article on Scholarly Activity Reports.
To verify that all faculty who will be included in the reports have the appropriate faculty qualifications assigned.
Report: Ad Hoc Report
- Add the following columns:
- Faculty ID
- Faculty Name
- (Employment Status - Optional)
- AACSB Discipline
- AACSB Specialty
- AACSB: Basis for Qualification
- AACSB: Faculty Sufficiency
- AACSB: Professional Responsibilities
- AACSB: Faculty Qualification Group
- AACSB: Percent Devoted to Mission
- AACSB: Faculty FTE
- Filter faculty for unit and employment status
- For more information see this article About Ad Hoc Reports.
Report: Profile Report
- Filter to Degrees
- For more information see our article on the Profile Report.
Report: Faculty Classification
Filter to appropriate AACSB classification
Note: In order to be reported via the Faculty Classification Report, the faculty classification must be created as follows: Display type must either be "Dropdown Select Box" or "Multiple-Item Select Box."
For more information see our article on the Faculty Classification Report.
Table 3.1 (Faculty Sufficiency and Qualifications): Faculty Classifications for Faculty Sufficiency, Normal Professional Responsibilities and Percent of Time Devoted to Mission for Each Faculty Qualification Group. Date of First Appointment to the School which is populated from the 'Year Started' field in the faculty classification file and Highest Degree, Year Earned, which is populated from the Degree section on the Profile Form. Teaching data is pulled from the Courses Taught section
Table 3.2 (Deployment of Participating and Supporting Faculty By Qualification Status In Support Of Degree Programs): The Faculty Classification for Faculty Sufficiency and Course/Program Groupings with metric numbers from the Courses Taught of those Courses.
Table 8.1 (Summary of Intellectual Contributions): Activity Classifications entered by or on behalf of faculty will populate Table 8.1. That information is drawn from the scholarship section of F180 based on the Activity Classification = Intellectual Contribution Review Type & AACSB Scholarly Type
Request a Report:
To request reports please submit a request to email@example.com asking that a help ticket for the report be created. This request should include:
- Date Range: The date range of the reports you need (the time frame you want reporting on)
- Units/Disciplines of Faculty: The units and/or disciplines of faculty to be included in reports
Scholarship status: By default we include the following statuses: